Are you looking for fast approval burial insurance to cover your final expenses? Are you wanting to make sure your funeral expenses are covered so your family members won’t be burdened? Do you have some questions about how the approval process works? Do you have concerns because you have been turned down for life insurance before? No worries, Assurance Life can help. In fact, we are experts in burial insurance and can help you with every step in the process. It’s important to know, Assurance Life ONLY specializes in burial insurance. So, our focus is 100 percent on burial insurance. Plus, Assurance Life is a burial comparison service which means we don’t just represent one insurance company. We actually have access to 25 of the nation’s top burial insurance companies in the US. Some of these companies include Mutual of Omaha, AIG, Royal Neighbors of America, and many more. Once again, it’s important to know that we work for YOU and not one insurance company. Our goal is always to find the lowest priced burial insurance plan possible and more importantly the correct policy for YOU. So how do you find fast approval burial insurance?
The good news… applying for a burial insurance policy is extremely easy compared to other traditional life insurance policies. Most burial insurance companies will approve your application instantly or within 24 hours. Let me explain how the process will work for fast approval burial insurance. First, let’s take a look at the benefits of burial insurance:
Burial Insurance Benefits:
- Fast approval & easy application process
- Policies are good for your WHOLE life
- Policies can’t be cancelled due to age or health
- Monthly premiums NEVER increase
- NO medical exams
- Guaranteed Issue plans available – No medical questions
Steps to get Fast Approval Burial Insurance
1. Choosing the right broker – Notice, how I said broker and not company. This is one of the most important steps in the process, so make sure you get this one. You should ALWAYS use an independent broker when buying a burial insurance plan for yourself or family member. Why is this? Independent brokers have access to numerous burial insurance companies. So, what does that mean to you? It means an independent broker can shop several companies for you to find the lowest priced burial insurance plan possible. This also ensures that the broker can place you with the RIGHT company based on your current health conditions. Let me explain, why this is critical as well. All burial insurance companies have different applications, underwriting departments, and company policies and procedures. Your health conditions are viewed differently by each company.
For example: Let’s say you currently have COPD and Company XYZ views COPD as a serious health condition. Since this is their view, their application states that you wouldn’t qualify for preferred/immediate coverage. So, your only option would be taking a graded policy with a waiting period and paying more as well. But let’s say Company A doesn’t view COPD as seriously. Their application allows COPD to be approved for immediate coverage. SO, no waiting period and the best priced plan as well. Do you see what I’m getting at? Using an independent broker gives you options and the BEST OPTIONS at that. It’s the only way to ensure you will get the CORRECT plan for your health conditions and get the lowest priced policy possible. Once again, fast approval burial insurance is the key. Contact us at 800-517-0810.
Using one company with only one plan to choose from…. IS NEVER IN YOUR BEST INTEREST.
2. Choosing the right plan – Once you have you decided on which broker to use, the next step is choosing the right plan for you. Your broker should be able to walk you thru this process. Here are the most common plans that will be available to you:
Preferred/Immediate Coverage – This type of plan starts immediately. (often called Day 1 Coverage) This means after you purchase your policy you are protected. Your death benefit would be paid out without having any type of waiting period. This is best coverage available and is also the best priced plan as well. Your first priority should always be to qualify for preferred coverage. About 90 percent of Assurance Life’s clients are approved for preferred coverage. We turn over every stone to find you the best coverage on the market.
Graded Coverage – Grade coverage is usually for those with some health issues. Graded coverage simply means that your death benefit will have some type of waiting period. Some companies might payout 70 percent of your death benefit if you were to pass away during the first year of policy ownership. Then the remaining 30 percent amount would be paid out in year two. Once again, every company is different so its best to allow your broker help you will this type of policy.
Guaranteed Issue – This type of plan is for those with serious health conditions. Guaranteed issue should be your last resort if you don’t qualify for preferred or graded. Guaranteed issue plans don’t ask any health questions, so your acceptance is guaranteed. However, all guaranteed issue plans come with a mandatory two year waiting period meaning your death benefit amount wouldn’t be paid out until after two years of policy ownership. If you pass away during your waiting period, most companies will pay you all of your money back plus 10 percent interest.
3. Choosing the right amount of coverage – Next step is for you to choose how much coverage you will need. It’s important to look at your current income, future income, current savings etc. All these factors will help you determine the amount needed. Assurance Life always recommends taking more than you think you will need. Right now, an average funeral in the US is around $10,000 depending on options. However, how much will a funeral cost in 30 years? Our most popular amount that we offer is around $10,000. Of course, this just depends on your budget and how much you can afford. MAKE SURE when you take out a burial insurance policy, that you can afford the monthly payments in your budget. YOU DON’T want to take out a policy and then have to let it go 6-9 months down the road. Unfortunately, you would lose all the money you put in and you don’t want that. So, just make sure the plan you choose fits your budget. Your broker can help you choose the correct amount based on some questions answered by you.
4. Completing the application – Times have changed. The days of insurance agents coming to your house are on the way the out. In fact, all of our customer applications are taken 100 percent over the phone. Our licensed agents will ask you simple yes or no health questions and this will help determine which level of coverage you will qualify for. Most companies we represent have simple and easy application processes and the entire application process could take less than 15-20 minutes.
There you have it, 4 simple steps when seeking fast approval burial insurance. Protecting you and your family from financial hardship at the time of your passing is an important decision. Allow, Assurance Life to help you make this decision. Contact us at 800-517-0810 and one of our licensed agents will be happy to assist you.